NOTE: Rescheduling charges for many USMLE Step exams will soon be reinstated by Prometric on 1, 2020 september. Please see the Prometric web site to find out more.
For Appointments at Prometric Test Centers for step one, step two CK, and step three exams:
Prometric will charge a charge if USMLE examinees change testing appointments ( e.g., reschedule, cancel, modification test center location) at Prometric Test Centers thirty or less times before their scheduled test date. No cost is charged for changing testing appointments 31 or maybe more times before the day that is first of planned test.
The date that you replace your visit, utilizing regional time in the Regional Registration Center when it comes to Prometric Testing Region, should determine whether you spend a charge and also the level of this charge:
- If you improve your visit 31 or higher times before (although not including) the very first time of one’s planned test date, there isn’t any cost.
- If you improve your visit less than 31 days but significantly more than 5 times before (although not including) the day that is first of planned test date, there was a $50 cost.
- If you replace your visit 5 or less times before ( not including) the very first time of one’s planned test date, there was an increased charge. This charge differs by Prometric Testing Region and also by exam.
A routine of charges is supplied within the dining table below. As mentioned within the USMLE Bulletin of data, appointments could be changed by after the directions in your Scheduling allow. You shall have to offer your Prometric Confirmation quantity when you replace your visit. If you reschedule, your rescheduled test date(s) must fall in your assigned eligibility period.
|Appointment Change charges for Computer-based exams charges (placed in US bucks) effective January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020|
|The date which you improve your appointment||Prometric Testing Region||step one||action 2 CK||Step 3|
|31 or even more times before ( not including) the very first time of this planned test date||All screening areas||No cost||No cost||No cost|
|less than 31 days and much more than 5 days before ( not including) the very first time regarding the planned test date||All testing regions||$50||$50||$50|
|5 or fewer times before (however including) the very first day regarding the planned test date||US and Canada||$121||$136||$242*|
|Africa, Asia (including Hong Kong and Pakistan), Australia, Asia, Asia, Indonesia, Latin America, center East (including Egypt), Thailand||$293||$330||N/A|
|Europe (including Israel), Korea, Taiwan||$333||$375||N/A|
* For step three administrations, if you’re rescheduling more than one, but less than all times of your visit, between 1 and 5 times ahead of your first scheduled test date, you’ll be charged a rescheduling charge of $121.
Crucial Scheduling for step two CS happens to be temporarily suspended. Please always check announcements to learn more before using for step two CS.
For Step Two CS Examination Appointments:
You may cancel your scheduled testing appointment and reschedule for a different date and/or center, subject to availability if you have a scheduled testing appointment and are unable to take the exam on your scheduled test date or at your scheduled center. You could cancel and/or reschedule whenever you want through the termination of a single day before your test that is scheduled date. But, no canceling is permitted starting at 12:00 AM, Eastern amount of time in the usa, in your planned test date. The date which you cancel your testing appointment will determine the total amount of your rescheduling fee, as described into the list and dining table below. All times and notice durations are determined utilizing Eastern amount of time in the usa.
- In the event that you cancel a lot more than 14 calendar times before your scheduled test date, you’ll not be charged a cost when you reschedule.
- You will be charged a $400 fee when you reschedule if you cancel between 3 and 14 calendar days before your scheduled test date.
- In the event that you cancel 2 calendar times before your scheduled test date, you’ll be charged a $650 cost when you reschedule.
- You will be charged a $1,300 fee when you reschedule if you cancel 1 day before your scheduled test date.
- You will be charged a $1,300 fee when you reschedule if you miss your scheduled testing appointment without canceling.
|Example: Appointment Change charges for CS exams costs (placed in US dollars) effective at the time of January 1, 2020|
|Scheduled Test Date||Cancel Date(s)||Fee|
|July 15||On or before June 30||No Fee|
|July 1 вЂ“ July 12||$400|
If you cancel without rescheduling or miss your scheduled testing appointment, there isn’t any guarantee that testing appointments through your eligibility duration will likely be available whenever you make an effort to reschedule. If you don’t reschedule in your eligibility duration, you have to submit a brand new application and exam enrollment cost so that you can use the exam.
If you should be struggling to maintain your scheduled testing appointment, we encourage one to cancel your appointment as quickly as possible, no matter whether you may be prepared to reschedule. Whenever examinees cancel significantly more than 14 calendar times before their visit, it is much more likely that another examinee shall have the ability to fill that assessment slot. Avoiding many unfilled assessment slots assists the USMLE Program manage ability and reduce increases into the price of the exam.
- Notices |
- Faqs |
- Efficiency Information
- The https://hookupdate.net/dominican-cupid-review/ Comprehensive Review (CRU) |
- Test Accommodations |
- About |
- Contact |
- Download Adobe Reader